TERMS & CANCELLATIONS
Cancellation policies differ depending on property. Please read carefully:
The Crest, Main Swank, The Matriarch Heritage House and The Matriarch ENTIRE property: Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. A 50% refund will be given for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in.
No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in. If we can rebook your stay, a full refund will be given.
West Wing, Downtown Suite, The Matriarch Suite 1,2 & 3: Free cancellation and full refund will be given if the guest cancels until 5 days before check-in. If the guest decides to cancel less than 5 days before check-in, no refund will be given. If we can rebook your room, a full refund will be given. At time of reservation confirmation, 100% of payment is received by Swank House.
Security Deposit: In lieu of a traditional security deposit, a valid Credit Card will be kept on file upon Reservation. Guests thereby grants consent for Swank House to charge Credit Card on file for any damages, missing items, excessive cleaning, fines, and, if necessary, cost incurred to remove Guest from property.
Weather or Mother Nature: Swank House cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control. This includes excessive noise from construction or public/private events, wildfire/smoke, weather related interruptions, road closures, interruption of services and utilities. Swank House does not issue refunds due to acts of nature.
HOUSE RULES & TERMS
- No subleasing.
- Number of guests cannot exceed maximum occupancy. All guests must be identified at the
time of reservation.
- No smoking. If there is any tobacco or marijuana smell in the unit after your departure, there will be a minimum $250 charge.
- Refunds will not be considered for outages, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, with regard to cable/internet/ service.
- Please inquire regarding use for daytime gatherings.
- Quiet Hours are between 9pm-8am. Failure to comply may result in removal from property without any type of refund.
- Cleaning and damages: Undue and/or unreasonable cleaning of the unit shall be charged to the Guest’s/Cardholder’s credit card as an Additional cleaning charge at a rate of up to $45/hour, with a one hour minimum. This also applies to the property exterior, grounds, and BBQs.
- Commercial use: Guests shall not use the premise for creation of any and all media content unless authorized by Swank House prior to arrival.
- Condition of premises: Please take a look around. Reporting repairs does not give the Guest right to cancel or receive a refund of payments made. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please immediately contact our office No refunds or considerations are given unless we were notified of problems during your stay.
- Right of Entry: Guest(s) agree that Swank House reserves the right to enter the rental property any time to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check for damage, to make such repairs, alterations or improvements as we may deem appropriate.
- System Failures: In the event the rental unit sustains a failure of a system, such as water, sewer, electrical, gas, plumbing, mechanical, appliances, heat pump, ventilating or other system or structural systems, neither the property owner nor Swank House shall be liable to Guest for damages. If unit is deemed uninhabitable, Swank House may substitute a comparable unit. If a comparable unit us unavailable guest will be fully refunded for any dates we are unable to accommodate.
- Personal Property & Injury: Guest personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by Swank House, against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause. Swank House does not insure against personal injury to Guest, guests or licensees due to any reason other than the condition of the Premises. Guest agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Swank House from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Guest or licensees or their personal property.