A place to call home for your fur-friends, too
A PET-FRIENDLY PLACE TO STAY
We have a list of additional rules to keep all guests and pets safe while staying at any Swank House location.
There are a limited number of pet-friendly spaces available, please notify our staff as soon as you know you’re bringing your pet with you.
V.I.P (VERY IMPORTANT PETS)
When you let us know a pup is on the way, we’ll get ready to make sure they love their vacation, too! We provide:
- Two disposable pet bowls
- A pet treat
- Embroidered pet towel for wiping their paws
- A cute little mat for lounging during their stay
- $30.00 additional fee per pet, per reservation.
- No size or weight restrictions.
- 1 pet allowed per reservation.
- Pets must be on leashes or in crates while they are in any public or common places within each location.
- Please keep pets off of all furniture and beds.
- Dogs must not be left unattended by their owners while staying at any Swank House location.
- If your pet creates a disturbance or becomes aggressive toward anyone at a Swank House location, you need to remove the pet promptly from the space upon request.
- Failure to disclose a pet will result in a $250.00 fee.
- Service animals are welcome in all spaces. We follow the ADA’s definition of Service Animal: an animal specifically trained to perform a task for a disabled person. Disabilities include physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual or other mental disabilities. Please note: Emotional Support animals, comfort animals, and therapy dogs are not considered service animals under Title II and Title III of the ADA.
SWANK HOUSE PET-FRIENDLY PROPERTIES
– SAVINGS TIP –
Save by booking directly through this Swank House site!
Airbnb charges additional fees when booking through their platform.